I studied for my PhD from 2001-2004 at KCL. My PhD supervisor was
I now have a new job, working for Accenture.
Congruences satisfied by Stark units
PhD thesis (2004). PostScript / .dvi.
A class number formula for higher derivatives of abelian L-functions
Compositio Mathematica 140 (2004), 99-129. PostScript
Compositio Mathematica is published by London Mathematical Society on behalf of Foundation Compositio Mathematica,
this paper is © 2003.
Explicit Units and the Equivariant Tamagawa Number Conjecture, II (with David Burns)
Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici 82 (2007), 477-497. PDF.
© Swiss Mathematical Society.
On the graded ring associated to integral group rings
See also subsequent work of Joongul Lee (PDF), published in Bull. Korean Math. Soc. 45 (2008), No. 1, pp. 101–103
Introduction to Galois cohomology with applications
to local fields
Undergraduate 4th year project, University of Durham
Explicit units and a refinement of the Rubin-Stark conjecture (given in Besançon). View slides: PostScript
Congruences satisfied by Stark units (given in Cambridge, Exeter, Imperial). View slides: PostScript
A conjectural class number formula for derivatives of abelian L-functions (given in Baltimore, Durham, Imperial, Bordeaux). View slides:
PostScript / .dvi
Research talks given:
- August 2002: Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore (Conference on Stark's conjectures)
- October 2002: Durham University (Pure maths seminar)
- February 2003: Imperial College, London (London number theory seminar)
- April 2003: Birmingham University (British Mathematical Colloquium)
- June 2003: Université Bordeaux I
- June 2003: Technische Universität Graz (Journées Arithmétiques)
- November 2003: Cambridge University (Number theory seminar)
- January 2004: Exeter University (Pure maths seminar)
- February 2004: Imperial College, London (London number theory seminar)
- April 2004: Queen's University, Belfast (British Mathematical Colloquium)
- July 2004: Université de Franche-Comté, Besançon (Congrès Iwasawa 2004)