Prior to that, Nov 2011 - Jun 2013, I was a Research Associate in the Molecular Systematics and Evolutionary Genetics lab in Florida Museum of Natural History at the University of Florida and a Visiting Scientist in the Scientific Computing group (Exelixis lab) at the Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies (HITS).
Earlier still, Sep 2008 - Sep 2011, I was a Ph.D student under the supervision of Prof. Costas S. Iliopoulos and Prof. Maxime Crochemore in the Department of Informatics at King's College London.
- 2015 - 2016: Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice in Higher Education, King's College London, UK.
- 2008 - 2012: Ph.D in Computing, King's College London, UK.
- 2007 - 2008: M.Sc in High-Performance Computing, University of Edinburgh, UK.
- 2003 - 2007: Diploma in Informatics & Telecommunications, University of Athens, Greece.
- I am co-chairing (with Simon Puglisi and Rajeev Raman) the PC of SEA 2017.
- I am in the PC of IWOCA 2017 (dedicated to the memory of Mirka Miller).
- Algorithms on strings and trees: pattern matching; indexing; comparison; and regularities.
- Algorithms for molecular biology.
- High-performance computing.
Latest Research Outputs
I know that I know nothing