I am currently a postdoc at King's College London from January 2015. Here is my CV.
I am interested in p-adic Hodge theory, Barsotti-Tate groups, Shimura varieties and their local analogue (Rapoport-Zink spaces), and their function field analogues.
My email address is: wansu dot kim at kcl dot ac dot uk.
They can also be found on the arXiv, although the versions posted here can be slightly more up-to-date (due to my tendency to frequently revise my preprints).
• Rapoport-Zink uniformisation of Hodge-type Shimura varieties (updated on 31st December 2015).
• Rapoport-Zink spaces of Hodge type (updated on 31st December 2015)
• (Joint with Urs Hartl) Local Shtukas, Hodge-Pink Structures and Galois Representations arXiv:1512.05893
• The relative Breuil-Kisin classification of p-divisible groups and finite flat group schemes Int. Math. Res. Not. (2015), Vol 17, Pages 8152 - 8232;
• The classification of p-divisible groups over 2-adic discrete valuation rings
• Galois deformation theory for norm fields and flat deformation rings
Department of Mathematics