Reimer KühnProfessor of Statistical Physics
Department of Mathematics
King's College London
Strand, London WC2R 2LS, UK
S4.02.1 Strand Bldg.
+44 - (0)20 - 7848 1035
+44 - (0)20 - 7848 2017
Profile on Departmental Webpage
Member of: Disordered Systems Group
Office hours: Thu 10-11 and Fri 12-13
- Low Temperature Properties of Glasses
- Phase Transitions in Disordered Systems
- Neural Networks
- Risk Modeling
- Random Matrices
- Random Graphs and Random Processes @ KCL (Bush House), April 3, 2020
- CoGNeS IX: Statistical Mechanics of Complex, Glassy and Non-Equilibrium Systems @ KCL, May 22-23, 2017
Participants Programme Abstracts
- Pevious Workshops and Conferences
- I am on academic study leave in 2019/20 and am therefore not teaching this academic year.
- MSc in COMPLEX SYSTEMS MODELLING
For details see the Complex Systems Modelling entry in the prospectus.
last change 01/10/19 rk