Department of Mathematics,
King's College London,
I am a lecturer at King's College London.
I am interested in algebraic number theory, particularly (p-adic) automorphic forms and Galois representations.
Papers and preprints:
- Irreducible components of extended eigenvarieties and interpolating Langlands functoriality, with Christian Johansson
- Irreducible components of the eigencurve of finite degree are finite over the weight space, with Shin Hattori
- Patching and the completed homology of locally symmetric spaces, with Toby Gee
- Extended eigenvarieties for overconvergent cohomology, with Christian Johansson
- Torsion Galois representations over CM fields and Hecke algebras in the derived category, with Jack Thorne
Forum of Mathematics, Sigma 2016. Arxiv preprint, journal version.
- Shimura curves, the Drinfeld curve and Serre weights, with Teruyoshi Yoshida
- Towards local-global compatibility for Hilbert modular forms of low weight
Algebra & Number Theory 2015. Arxiv preprint, journal version.
- Level raising for p-adic Hilbert modular forms
J. Théor. Nombres Bordeaux 2016. Arxiv preprint, journal version.
- An appendix to "Universal eigenvarieties, trianguline Galois representations, and p-adic Langlands functoriality" by David Hansen
To appear in Crelle. Preprint, journal version
- Serre weights and Shimura curves
Proceedings of the LMS, 2013. Preprint, journal version
- Completed cohomology of Shimura curves and a p-adic Jacquet-Langlands correspondence
Mathematische Annalen, 2012. Arxiv preprint (with a few fixes compared to the journal version), journal version
- Level raising and completed cohomology
IMRN, 2011. Arxiv preprint, journal version
- Geometric level raising for p-adic automorphic forms
Compositio Mathematica, 2011. Arxiv preprint, journal version
Some minor corrections to this work can be found in the paper "Level raising for p-adic Hilbert modular forms" listed above.
I lectured Group Representation Theory (M3/4/5P12) at Imperial College London in Spring 2016. The homepage for the course is here.
I lectured a Part III course in Cambridge on Modular Forms in Lent term 2014. The homepage for the course is here.
Study group schedule for Easter 2017 here.