I am Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Artificial Intelligence in the Department of Informatics, at King's College London, where I lead the Human-AI Teaming lab.
I am Co-Director of the UKRI Centre for Doctoral Training in Safe and Trusted Artificial Intelligence.
My research interests are in Safe, Trusted, and Explainable AI, with a particular focus on AI Planning for Robotics and Autonomous Systems, and Human-AI Teaming.
I am the President Elect of the Executive Council of the International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS).
I am Principal Investigator (PI) on the following active grants: (read more)
- Trust in Human-Machine Partnership (2019-2022)
- Explaining the Space of Plans (AFOSR, 2018-2023)
- AI for Intelligent Situational Awareness (InnovateUK, 2018-2019)
- A Realtime Autonomous Robot Navigation Framework (Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, 2018-2022)
- Collaboration on Planning Technologies for the ISS (2018-2020)
Together with Michael Cashmore, we've created and are developing: