6CCM320A -- Prime Numbers
- Office: S5.29
- Office hours: Thu 10:00-12:00 (away on 2 Mar. )
- Lecture times and place: 9:00-11:00 STRAND K2.31 KINGS BLDG
- Tutorials (begins on 6 Mar. ) : 1) Mon 10 STRAND S2.29 (Matthew) 2) Mon 12 STRAND S3.30(Asuka)
- References: Here are some of the books that I will be drawing from for the lectures.
- G. H. Hardy and E. M. Wright, An introduction to the theory of numbers.
- Alan Baker, A comprehensive course in number theory.
- I. Niven, H. S. Zuckerman, H. L. Montgomery, An introduction to the theory of numbers.
- Manuel Breuning, Old lecture notes by a previous lecturer
Here are the lecture notes. They are mostly taken from the above references.
Sample past exams