We are hosting a Two-Day Sumer School on various aspects of 5G V2X Communications, as pertained to connect autonomous driving.
- Slidesets are available here.
- Draft agenda is available here.
- Full details of the speakers is available here.
- The school will be hosted in the Bush house building, Strand Campus; please check here for direction.
- The Summer school is free of charge, but registration is required.
Day 1 will cover fundamental subjects in 5G V2X communications and include:
Day 2 will provide industry research vision in enabling connected autonomous driving, and include:
- Principles of Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communications
- Machine Learning for Wireless Communications
- Principles of V2X radio Interface Design
- Fundamentals of mmWave Communications for V2X
- Principals of localisation and Positioning in 5G
- The role of 5G in Automotive Industry, techno-economic analysis
- Multi-RAT, Multi-Link, Multi-operator Communications
- Network virtualisation and caching
- V2X Wireless Channel Modelling for Connected Cars
- Enhancing Reliability in 5G V2X Communications
Confirmed academic speakers:
Confirmed industry speakers:
- Prof Petar Popovski, Aalborg University
- Prof Tommy Svensson, Chalmers Univ. of Technology
- Prof Osvaldo Simeone, King's College London
- Prof Stefano Buzzi, Univ. of Cassino
- Dr Vasilis Friderikos, King's College London
- Dr Gonzalo Seco-Granados, Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona
- Dr Mikael Fallgren, Ericsson Research
- Dr Taimoor Abbas, Volvo car corporation
- Dr Konstantinos Manolakis, Huawei Research Europe
- Dr Efstathios Katranaras, Sequans
- Dr Apostolos Kousaridas, Huawei Research Europe
- Dr Sylvio Mandelli, Nokia Bell-Labs
- Dr Massimo Condoluci, Ericsson Research
- Dr Malte Schellmann, Huawei Research Europe