I am currently a Ph.D student under the supervision of Prof.Costas S. Iliopoulos, Dr.Solon Pissis in the Department of informatics, King's College London and Prof. Knut Reinert, Freie Universität Berlin. My research focuses on design and analysis of string algorithms and approximate pattern matching.
- 2010-2011: MSc in Advanced Computer Science, University of Sheffield, UK.
- 2003-2008: BSc in Information Technology, King Saud University, KSA.
- 2019: Guest Editor of a special issue for Information and Computation for the "26th London Stringology Days & London Algorithmic Workshop(LSD&LAW)".
- 2018-Present: Member of the Editorial Board of AIMS Medical Science Journal
- 2017: Guest Editor of a special issue for AIMS Medical Science Journal on the topic of "The Future of Informatics in Biomedicine".
2018-Present: Member of the steering committee for the International Student Conference on Mathematical Foundations in Bioinformatics, MatBio
- 2019: Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- 2018: A Best Paper Award at SPIRE 2018: 25th International Symposium on String Processing and Information Retrieval
- 2017: Outstanding Research Award of PhD Stage, Embassy of Saudi Arabia, London
- 2016: Outstanding Research Award of PhD Stage, Embassy of Saudi Arabia, London
Department of Informatics
King's College London
30 Aldwych, London WC2B 4BG